Wool Carpet Care Tips By All Clean Chem-Dry
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills from everyday mishaps. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials easily accessible. All Clean Chem-Dry uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use and care of your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by All Clean Chem-Dry, ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips With All Clean Chem-Dry
- Basic Rug Care With All Clean Chem-Dry
- Filtration Soiling Problems? Call All Clean Chem-Dry.
- Spot Removal Steps Recommended By All Clean Chem-Dry
- Urine Odor Removal Tips By All Clean Chem-Dry
- Wool Carpet Care Tips By All Clean Chem-Dry
Carpet Cleaning$20 off carpet cleaningCoupon Code, 20offExpires: Minimum service charges apply. Offer not valid with prior purchases or any other offer. HCE Cleaning Method.All Clean Chem-Dry